Are you a fun person? Do you like to chat with people from around the world? Do you like working with an international team of design, color and coffee lovers? Perhaps this job is for you.
We're looking for a full-time retail associate. Regular shifts are from 9:00 / 10.15 until 17:00 / 18.15. A full work week will consist of 37 hours in average and you will not be required to work every weekend.
There will be shifts both at our HQ in Skindergade 7 as well as at Sea Lab, Langeliniekaj 4.
The perfect candidate:
- Loves chatting and maintaining relationships with guests
- Is tidy / able to maintain cleanliness
- Has solid people skills / works well with others
- Is not afraid to take initiative
- Finds satisfaction in helping others
- Works well under pressure / with urgency
- Has great communication skills
- Can keep a birds eye view of tasks / responsibilities
- Enjoys working in a creative space
- Is looking for a job / company they can grow with
- Lives in the Copenhagen area and able to work
- Is fluent in English, Danish is also a major plus. Ubbi Dubbi would also be fun. ;-)
- Opening and closing the store
- Maintaining store cleanliness and appearance
- Representing the brand in a positive, fun and charismatic way
- Assisting, at times, the web shop (also in-house)
- Assisting, at times, the production team
- Ringing up, wrapping and sending guests along with a smile
- Giving our studio dog an occasional rub behind the ears
- Having fun
Salary is negotiable. We're looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com