As our ceramic intern you'll become part of a training program where you get to experience working in a ceramic factory and try on the roles of every moving part.
You'll be part of the team and handle daily tasks such as:
* Wheel throwing
* General clay handling, wedging, trimming etc.
* Kiln operations
* Glazing & manufacturing
* Glaze mixing, construction & line blending
* Sanding, repair and finishing.
* Customer service
* Current enrolment at a ceramic educational program/school
* Fluency in English
* Minimum availability of 3 months
We are unable to assist with accommodation
Starting date: asap
Application deadline: June 1st 2019
Please send your CV and cover letter to us at email@example.com